Last updated: 2019/05/08
1. INFORMATION WE PROCESS AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
1.1 Information that you submit
(1) Camera and Photos. In order to use some of the features of the Software and Services, you may voluntarily grant us the permission to access to the camera or photo album to obtain photo in your mobile device. We may, by using the Photo Kit API, collect the photos, pictures and other data that you upload or submitted when you use the Software and Services. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us.
(2) Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may collect your contact information, your complaint or feedback and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support. Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software and Services.
The purposes of the information that you submit are: (1) to operate and update the Software and Services; (2) to improve and customize the Software and Services and related services; (3) to maintain, test and monitor the quality and operation of the Software; (4) to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback; (5) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; (7) to comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
1.2 Information That Is Processed Automatically
(1) When you use the Software and Services, we will use the Xcode API to collect the following information:
universally unique identifier(UUID), type of your mobile device, and applications and operational system version which are installed on your mobile device;
(2) Metadata. Metadata can describe the location information and file creation time contained in photos or other files, or the rough features of the characters in photos and other content contained in photos. When you use our Services and upload photos or other files, we will use CoreLocation API and the third-party SDK (Face++ SDK) to collect the metadata. We use photo metadata to provide you with certain features including precise "Facial Recognition", "Key-Points Recognition", "Region Segmentation", "Content Tags" and other custom features based on a combination of these basic features.
Processing information through automatic data processing technologies starts automatically when you start using the Software and Services.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
To make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We do our best to protect your personal information, nevertheless, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify you in compliance with applicable law.
If you have any questions about security of our Software and Services, you can contact us through the email displayed below.
3. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES.
We will not share any PII that we have collected from you except for the following events:
3.1 If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the team’s users, its partners, or the general public);
3.2 In the event the team goes through a business transition such as a merger or acquisition by another company, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will be among the assets transferred.
4. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
Certain Software and Services may include and/or enable you to add content to them. The content may be in the form of buttons, gadgets, links to third party advertisements, websites, products and services (including search services) as well as additional means that are provided to you by third parties (collectively, "Third Party Content and Services"). The use of such Third Party Content and Services is subject to their privacy policies. You shall be aware that the use of the Third Party Content and Services may give these third parties the ability to access, collect, store, and/or share your information, both your PII and non-personally identifiable information. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Content and Services and your access to any Third Party Content and Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained and/or made available through, the practices of, or your use or inability to use such Third Party Content and Services. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of such Third Party Content and Services. We recommended that you read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such Third Party Content and Services before using or accessing any of them.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We work in the international space and provide our Software and Services to our users around the world. We and third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the Software and Services may transfer the automatically processed information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Where you located in the EEA, as required by law, you hereby provide us with your express consent to transfer your data to where may be outside of EEA once you use the Software and Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via email below.
6. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information that we physically access and store, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. However, some data may still be stored for a certain time period if information is necessary to comply with legal obligation (taxation, accounting, audit) or in order to maintain safety and data backup settings, prevent fraud or other malicious acts.
7. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data which we may have collected. In order to exercise this right, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in the EEA, you have a right to (subject to a limited number of exceptions): (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal information; and (iii) ask for a copy of your personal information to be provided in a digital format. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority in the EEA. To exercise these rights please contact us by email at email@example.com.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY